Search

Custom Search

June 10, 2009

Blogs....

So everyone and their mother is blogging these days. Hell before I know it my mutt of a dog will be on blogging about his life. Me being the wannabe trendy person, I decided that I have a lot to say and that I should start my blog too. I'm not really sure what my stories/tales/opinions will be about. In fact I'm kind of mad at myself for even having a blog now.



Probably some sports. I love KU football and basketball. The Royals and Chiefs have tortured me my whole life. In fact I follow them too blindly to the point where they ruin my day and potentially week, with any loss.

Let's see, oh ya I'm getting married next April, the 10th to be specific. Surely I will have some stories about wedding planning, from the groom's perspective.

I come from a family of 5 boys, so I'm sure there will be some epic sagas about growing up in an all male household.

Anyways I am fairly certain I can make this entertaining enough so that at the very least my family and friends will read it. Stay tuned for more blog fun!

But for now let's enjoy some youtube fun, from who I claim is a family member of mine.


Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment