Search

Custom Search

September 18, 2009

Oh how you are weird....let me count the ways

So everyone reading this blog can agree on one thing. That Brittany is proably the most weird person we all know. I mean that in a good way of course. You reading know what I am talking about. Brittany's uncanny ability to be bizarre/awkward knows no boundaries. But today Brittany privelged me with a gem of an example.

No she didn't talk to her dogs in an arabian/mexican accent. No she wasn't doing her creepy half grin, half wave...and No she wasn't dancing. Today Brittany made a mistake that millions of three year olds make. Funny enough she touched on it in her blog today and in typical Brittany fashion she underplayed it big time.

For those that don't know let me walk you through Brittany's morning routine. Get up at 5:07am (or something like that. Brittany refuses to get up at a normal alarm time that ends in a 5 or 0. That in itself is weird to me, but hey I've learned to love it and myself get up at 6:47 now). After she gets up she takes the dogs out, feeds them, and throws them in bed with me. Where Willy proceeds to lick the sheets. Yes you read that right, our fat weiner dog has developed a habit of licking the sheets and literally soaking them. Brittany naturally thinks its the cutest and funniest thing she has ever seen. Me.....not so much. There aren't many things I hate worse than rolling over into a wet sheet, soaked in dog slobber, but I digress.

So after she sees me squirm in bed for a bit and devilishly laugh at my uncomfort (Brittany also gets mad that I wake up an hour after her, and does not hesitate to turn on bright lights, talk to the dogs and make them growl or blow dry her hair, all while I am trying to sleep). So after all of this drama, she decides it is time to get dressed. Well this morning Brittany apparently had trouble.

Britt is usually dressed and ready to go at like 6 am or so. Today was no different, ready she was and off to work at 6:30. Fast forward 2 hours and I get a Blackberry Message from her at work. It says "My tanktop is on backwards!" Yes hilarious. I think it is hysterical that she has worn her clothes backwards for 2 + hours. How does an adult even manage to do this anymore without almost instantly noticing? I laugh and think man how awkward you had to goto the bathroom to change that around. Well yes a normal person would do this instantly. Not our Brittany. She proceeds to tell me that well she doesnt usually get up to goto the bathroom until 9:00 am or so, and she will wait to do it then.

Yet again, YES you read that right. Instead of being a normal person and laughing about it and changing, Brittany decided that she would wait another 30 minutes to do it because "its not that noticeable." Now if that is not one of the more strange things you hear today, then you must have some doozy's that I need to hear.

Funny too that had I decided to not give everyone a free backstage pass into my unique fiancee's life this (from her blog) is all you would have heard today "I got to work and felt weird just randomly, then looked down and realized that my tank top that is underneath my cardigan is on backwards. Guess that's what I get for getting dressed in the dark!" That's my mama, gotta love her!

Thank GOD I decided to start blogging! Hope you all enjoy my new multimedia on the blog, I decided to make it look like a 3rd grader wasn't running this site.

1 comment: